101 Photo Club
Welcome to 101 Photo Club. Formed in January, 2016, the club is a group of professionals and amateurs that networks on a regular basis to learn and improve the craft of photography and to engage commercial photography.
We appreciate photography as an art.
We communicate ideas through photography.
We network to inspire each other.
We use photography to serve the community.
We grow together.
COMMUNICATE * INSPIRE * SERVE * GROW
- Monthly networking event
- Educational seminar by renowned photographers
- Photography outings and glamour model shoots
- Portfolio showcase on Club’s website
- Exhibits at public venues
- Photo competitions
- 30% discount on Workshop fees
- 10% discount on Photography Class fees
And many more…
Our regular meeting is 1st Tuesday of each month 7:00-9:30pm at River of Life Christian Church, 1177 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Best Photography Places San Francisco Bay Area - By David Coleman
Join 101Photoclub Line or WeChat group by scan the QR code below
Line Group WeChat Group
- Jan 7 Twenty Strategies in Composition - Mark Grzan www.mgrzan.photography
- Feb 4 Photographing the unseen: re-training your eyes for the photogenic - Ken Fong
- Mar 3 Astro_Landscape Photography - Rick Whitacre
- Apr 14 Using Photoshop to make Watercolor art - Eric Gray
- May 12 A Winter Wonderland: Banff National Park - Jack Ou
- Jun 2 Bird Photography - Chien Su
- July 21 Photo Retouch: Simple and Powerful Techniques - Chao Feng
- Aug 11 Introduction to Infrared Photography - George Warren Ziegler
Beginner Photography Class
Time: 09/07/2020 to 10/12/2020 Monday at 7:00 PM on ZOOM Meeting.
Class will present in Chinese 課程將以中文進行
- $70 當前 101PhotoClub 會員 (Require LOGIN to Website First)
- $100 非會員
- $150 參加課程和加入一年會員
Advance Theme Photo Class
Time: 09/10/2020 to 10/29/2020 Thursday at 8:00 PM on ZOOM Meeting.
Class will present in English.
Download Class Outline
- $70 for Current 101PhotoClub Member (Require LOGIN to Website First)
- $100 for Non-Member
- $150 for Attend Class and Join Annual Membership
Introduction to Infrared Photography - George Warren Ziegler
Location: Online Zoom Meeting.
When: Tuesday. August 11, 2020 from 7:30PM - 9:30PM
“Introduction to Infrared Photography” - George will explain the basics of infrared photography including understanding infrared light, how to prepare a digital camera for infrared, approach to shooting, issues you may encounter, and post-processing methods using Photoshop® and Lightroom®..
About George Warren Ziegler
While a child George was introduced to photography by his uncle who did his own film processing and printing. As George grew up he taught himself photography from the ground-up. A Bay Area resident for 17 years he had little time for photography while he worked for a large electronics company in the valley. After he retired early in 2001, he reintroduced himself to photography which was in the early years of the digital revolution. In 2004 he worked with ExpoImaging, Inc. to help them launch the ExpoDisk White Balance Filter. He wrote many of the FAQs and manuals. In 2007 he returned to college to obtain a Fine Arts degree in Photography and graduated in 2010. Since then he has been traveling and photographing, the Western States and Hawai’i. He was introduced to digital infrared photography a few years ago and has been experimenting with it ever since. He is currently the President of the Morgan Hill Photography Club (https://morganhillphotographyclub.org
) and chairs the club’s Lightroom Special Interest Group.
Some of George’s works can be seen