Software Pursuits, Inc., the Visual Pursuits provider, is committed to protecting your personal and corporate
1. We do not disclose any personal or company information (name, telephone
number(s), email address(es), credit card information, etc.) unless specifically
authorized to do so by you or an authorized representative of your corporation.
2. We do not disclose any online communications between you and Software Pursuits.
The single exception to this rule is when specifically required due to legal processes.
3. We do not disclose any information relating to your activities when accessing any
Software Pursuits web site. This includes, but is not limited to,
(1) the dissemination of information contained on the Software Pursuits web site,
(2) data which may be downloaded from or uploaded to the Software Pursuits web site.
4. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on
employee access in order to safeguard your personal information. Employees who violate
our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination
of their employment and legal action.
5. We will not disclose any information relating to any user identification, passwords,
serial numbers, etc. which may be required for the use of any Software Pursuits, Inc.
product or service to any other party without your express consent. The single exception
to this policy is the dissemination of serial numbers, product information and other
information required by authorized resellers of Software Pursuits, Inc. products.
6. We may record a "cookie" on your machine when you access our web site.
We use this cookie to remember who you are so that you do not need to fill out contact
information each time you use our websites. If you prevent the saving of the cookie on
your machine we will have to ask these questions more frequently. Your contact information
is not saved in the cookie, just a value so we can identify you in our databases on our server.
Cookies may also be used to pass information between different pages of our web site.
This may be necessary, for example, to complete a purchase using our web site.
Values saved in such cookies would be meaningless to others.
7. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address,
or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide
advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you based on your visits to
our sites and other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DART
cookie by visiting the
8. When you give us contact information we may e-mail you if we discover a critical
problem in our software. Unless you object, we will also send e-mail related to our
products and services. You can reply to any of these messages to prevent future e-mailings.
We want to use your contact information to provide service, not to be a pest.
9. We retain information in our databases until it is no longer required to
provide the service requested of us by your organization. We archive information
as a standard backup procedure. Obsolete archives are generally purged after one year
or when they are deemed to have no value to you or your organization.
10. Content uploaded to your website is recognized as the exclusive property of
your organization or the authors of your images. Software Pursuits holds no rights
to your images or content. You and your members control what information and images
are displayed to the public or your members. Software Pursuits assumes no liability
for your website content or images.
concern or policy violation you wish to report, or wish to change or delete the customer
information you submitted to Software Pursuits, Inc., please contact us using any
of the methods on our